Before contacting technical support, please check the Knowledge Base for solutions to commonly asked questions. The PreSonus Knowledge Base has our most popular Frequently Asked Questions, known issues, and tutorials.
Check out PreSonus Answers to ask and answer frequent support questions.
Click the following link If you need a repair on your unit: PreSonus Product Repairs.
What to expect when contacting Technical Support:
- Your product must be registered to receive technical support.
- Customers outside of the USA should contact their national or regional distributor for telephone technical support. Please view ourlist of PreSonus international distributors, to find the correct technical support contact information for your location.
**Before Contacting Technical Support, please check PreSonus Answers or the Knowledge Base for solutions to commonly asked questions.
- Phone support is for mixing systems and live sound customers with registered hardware products and their included software (Including the bundled version of Studio One).
- Customers must have:
- The latest version installed of their computer Operating System (Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Up-to-date versions of drivers for their hardware
- Customers calling for support can do so between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday (except US holidays when we are closed).
- Please be ready to provide the email address with which you registered your my.presonus.com account.
- Be in front of the product that you are calling about and (if applicable) the computer you are using it with.
- Please have the serial number ready of the product you are calling about, and be prepared to give it to the support agent.
- The serial number is located on the bottom or the rear of your product.
- Check the list of products that are eligible for phone support (below).
- Depending on the time of day, you can expect to be on hold for 30 minutes or more once you have entered the queue. Each call and issue is unique. Time required per call varies on the specific issue and the customer's level of basic computer and audio knowledge.
For Studio One and Notion support:
- Studio One Artist Producer, Professional and Notion products support is provided by email only.
- Please submit a support ticket at my.presonus.com.
Spare Parts Pricing and Availability Request
- All parts requests must be submitted via the website only.
- Submit a Request using our online system.
- We will evaluate each request.
- Some parts are not available for individual sale and must be installed through our factory service repair process.
- Parts are no longer available for products that have reached end of service, to see a list of products that we no longer service click here.
Submit an Online Technical Support Request
In most cases, our online support system is the most efficient means of technical support.
Note that your product must be registered to submit an online technical support request.
Telephone Technical Support
Note that your product must be registered to receive telephone technical support.
- PreSonus telephone technical support is available to customers in the USA on Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST).
- Before contacting technical support, please check PreSonus Answers or the Knowledge Base for solutions to commonly asked questions.
- Customers outside of the USA should contact their national or regional distributor for telephone technical support. A list of international distributors is provided here.
- AIR Loudspeakers
- QMix AI
- SL Remote
- SL Room Control
- StudioLive Mixers (SL16.0.2, SL16.4.2, SL24.4.2)
- StudioLive AI Mixers (32AI, 24AI, 16AI)
- StudioLive AI Speakers (328AI, 312AI, 315AI, SLS18AI)
- StudioLive AR Mixers (AR8, AR12, AR16)
- StudioLive RM Mixers (RM32AI, RM16AI)
- StudioLive RML Mixers (RML32AI, RML16AI)
- StudioLive CS18AI Controller
- UC Surface
- ULT Loudspeakers
- WorxAudio Loudspeakers
*Note: Recording Systems including AudioBox Series, Studio 192 Series, Monitoring Products, Preamp Products, Studio One, Notion are email support only.
Additional Technical Training and Support from OBEDIA
Looking for extended training or support outside of PreSonus business hours? OBEDIA provides affordable personal training and technical support seven days a week. The OBEDIA team of skilled professionals is comprised of musicians and engineers who have extensive experience with PreSonus recording interfaces and with Studio One.
OBEDIA is also pleased to offer PreSonus users a 15-point bonus. Click here to visit OBEDIA for pricing and additional information.