This product has been discontinued.
The Inspire 1394 is a revolutionary FireWire Recording System featuring professional quality 24-bit/96k analog to digital conversion rate, four simultaneous inputs, software control panel as well as audio recording and production software giving you the smallest, most flexible, most affordable and all-inspiring computer recording studio ever!
The Inspire 1394 is loaded with state of the art components and technology enabling the easiest computer recording experience ever. The Inspire 1394 installs effortlessly on both Windows XP and Macintosh-based computers and works seamlessly with virtually all popular recording software including Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Cakewalk, Logic, Logic Express, Digital Performer and many others. The microphone and instrument preamplifiers loaded in the Inspire 1394 are designed to deliver ultra-low noise, high gain preamplification for all types of microphones and instruments needed for professional quality recordings.
Ins and Outs
The front panel of the Inspire 1394 features two custom-designed PreSonus microphone preamplifiers with +48V phantom power and two instrument Hi-Z inputs. The back of the Inspire features selectable line or phono (with RIAA filter) inputs great for all types of keyboards, samplers, drum machines and turntables. Outputs on the Inspire 1394 include RCA unbalanced and mini TRS jacks as well as headphone output.
Software Control Panel
The Inspire 1394 is completely controlled by an easy-to-use software mixer interface called the CONTROL PANEL. Controls include, input gain, phantom power, limiter (off/on), preamp boost (off/on), sample rate, headphone volume, main output volume as well as zero latency input mixing with playback mixing. This software control panel also serves as a mixer between your computer playback and your inputs for zero latency recording. The software control panel also features LOAD, SAVE functionality so that you can save and recall all of your settings from session to sesson.
Daisy Chain for More Inputs
The Inspire 1394 is equipped with two FireWire connectors enabling the ability to daisy-chain up to FOUR Inspire 1394's together for up to sixteen simultaneous inputs at 24-bit/96k recording rate.
Studio One® Artist—Plus Gigabytes of Creative Resources
The Inspire 1394 is bundled with an exceptional software package, featuring PreSonus Studio One Artist, the amazing new DAW software for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista that makes producing high-quality projects easier than ever before. As part of the Studio One Artist package, you get 20 new PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and a generous bundle of third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
Compare Studio One Artist and bundled extras to what comes with competing mobile interfaces:
- All-meat, no-bloat, music-creation software with an intuitive, practical, single-window interface
- Unlimited tracks, insert effects, sends, virtual instruments, buses, and effects channels
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Full-featured, flexible automation
- Powerful real-time auto/manual time-stretching and resampling engine
- Control Link™ (advanced MIDI mapping made easy)
- Twenty 32-bit Native Sound™ plug-ins, including reverbs, amp modeling, and EQ
- Four new virtual instruments, including a sampler and an analog-type subtractive synth
- With Studio One's Nimbit® extension, you can immediately start selling your music.
- Gigabytes of third-party resources, including Native Instruments™ Kore™ Player with custom SoundPack (150 instruments), Native Instruments™ Guitar Rig LE, Toontrack™ EZDrummer Lite, and over 1.4 GB of loops!