Studio One E-Meetup - Pennsylvania
June 30, 2021 8:00pm - 10:00pm EDT
Come hang out with Robert "Ziggy" Ziegler and talk about music, production, mixing, and of course Studio One!
- Next E-Meetup: Wednesday, May 19th @ 8PM Eastern Time
- From June 2021 onwards: Every last Wednesday of the month!
- This E-Meetup will be hosted via Zoom! Join using the following link: https://presonus.zoom.us/j/89260651840?pwd=WWZHVjM3YXFVbko1Wk1YMldRc3k5UT09 (Passcode: s1meetup)
- Because this is a digital event, anyone is welcome to join - even if you are not from the area.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Studio One Meetups are essentially community get-togethers hosted by enthusiastic Studio One users, our Captains. The first-ever Studio One Meetup was kickstarted at NAMM 2020, and we were overwhelmed by the amazing support this idea has received since then. In February alone, more than a dozen Studio One Meetups took place all over the world, with so many more in the making. It became very clear that Studio One is much more than just a software for our users - It is a passion that brings people together.
Wherever possible, PreSonus developers, employees, artists and developers participated in these Meetups as well. We are continuously striving to remove communication barriers between the company and our supporters, and we believe that Studio One Meetups are one of the best ways we have to achieve that.
Unfortunately, our efforts came to a grinding halt in early March, as it became more and more apparent that we would be dealing with a pandemic on an unprecedented global scale. Thankfully, people all over the world are taking responsibility by staying home and isolating themselves! And yet - especially in tough times of worry and social isolation, staying in touch with friends and the things we love becomes even more important.
That's why our amazing community believes that Studio One E-Meetups are the perfect answer to the growing feeling of solitude in our hearts right now. Just because we all need to socially isolate, doesn't mean we have to be digitally alone as well, right?!
If you know any Studio One supporters who would like to start their own Studio One E-Meetup, or if you are interested in hosting one yourself, then please get in touch per mail for more information: [email protected]