StudioLive AI Consoles and RM Mixers are now Dante compatible. Through the SL-Dante-MIX option card. StudioLive AI and WorxAudio loudspeakers also support the protocol.
Visit the PreSonus Dante Resource Page to learn more about this audio networking protocol and to download our free tutorial.
The ultimate control surface for StudioLIve RM Mixers and Studio One version 3 is now available worldwide. Providing 18 touch sensitive motorized faders and connection via a simple ethernet cable or WiFi, the CS18AI will revolutionize your live and studio mixing experience.
StudioLIve RM16AI and RM32AI mixers worldwide have received price cuts to coincide with the release of their new control surface, the StudioLive CS18AI.
Now a touch sensitive, AVB mix system with motorized faders, and no need for a separate digital snake or stage box can become a reality.
- PreSonus Notion for iOS Adds Handwriting and Apple Pencil Support to iPad
November 09, 2015 under Press Releases
- PreSonus R65 and R80 Active AMT Monitors Deliver Exceptional Resolution
November 02, 2015 under Press Releases
- StudioLive AI Mixers Now Dante-Compatible
October 28, 2015 under Press Releases
- PreSonus HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier Great Choice for In-Ears
October 26, 2015 under Press Releases
- PreSonus Eris E44 and E66 MTM Monitors Provide Ultra-Wide Imaging
October 20, 2015 under Press Releases
- PreSonus Ships Studio One 3.1
October 06, 2015 under Press Releases
- PreSonus Ships Studio 192 Audio Interface and Studio Command Center
September 29, 2015 under Press Releases
- PreSonus Ships StudioLive CS18AI for Advanced Control of StudioLive RM Mixers
September 23, 2015 under Press Releases
- PreSonus Channel Strip Collection and Studio Grand Piano Enhance Studio One 3
September 16, 2015 under Press Releases
- Free PreSonus Studio One 3 Prime Perfect for Beginners and Students
August 05, 2015 under Press Releases