The plug-and-play software requires no special technical skills:
just open a score and start playing. Students can:
- Control tempo by tapping on a computer or MIDI keyboard.
- Play certain instruments or sections from built-in layouts or audio mixer.
- Visually progress through the score during playback with no page breaks.
- Start on any beat and jump to specific measures or rehearsal marks.
- Edit dynamics, articulations, or metronome marks and instantly hear the result.
- Watch full-motion videos of lessons, exercises, and scores in the workbook.
- Learn to hear wrong notes and other deviations from the original score.
The workbook includes Conducting fundamentals, exercises,
and scores arranged in increasing difficulty.
- Bach: Chorale
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 1, Mvt. I
- Mozart: Overture to the Magic Flute
- and more...