Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for both Channel Strip Collection plug-ins.
Mac (Studio One® only)
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core Duo processor (Intel Core™ i3 or better recommended; Native support for Apple Silicon)
Mac (Other host applications)
- macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- VST3-, AU-, or AAX-compatible 64-bit host application
Windows (Studio One)
- Windows® 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD X4 or better recommended)
Windows (Other host applications)
- Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD X4 or better recommended)
- VST3- or AAX-compatible 64-bit host application
Windows and Mac Systems (All host applications)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Monitor with at least 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system.