Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Capture™ 2.x.
- Mac® OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (more recommended)
- Windows® 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- FireWire s800 (IEEE 1394b) port (for recording)
- Wi-Fi LAN connection (for control)
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with 1024x768 resolution
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals.