PreSonus Introduces AudioBox iTwo Studio Recording Kit
July 18, 2014
It's easy to start a home or mobile studio with the PreSonus® AudioBox™ iTwo Studio recording kit! This special all-PreSonus system combines a USB bus--powered interface for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad® with Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac and Windows), Capture™ Duo recording software (iPad), monitoring headphones, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, Nimbit® Free account, and all necessary cables. It's great for multitrack song production, music education, demos, songwriting, capturing live performances, podcasting, and field recording for video or sound effects.
AudioBox iTwo Studio includes:
AudioBox iTwo bus-powered USB/iPad audio/MIDI interface with cable
Perfect for musicians and podcasters, the ultra-mobile 2-channel AudioBox iTwo boasts high-performance Class A microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. USB bus-powered, it’s compact, ruggedly built, and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording software and Capture Duo but also works fine with other audio software that supports ASIO (Windows), Core Audio (Mac), or MFi (iPad).
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Balanced line outputs for monitor speakers
- Powerful headphone output with independent level control
- MIDI I/O
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
Capture Duo recording software for iPad
PreSonus Capture Duo for the iPad can record and play two stereo tracks simultaneously, with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity. With Capture Duo, you can record and save multiple songs on an iPad, then wirelessly transfer them directly to PreSonus Studio One. Songs and individual tracks can also be copied using iTunes if the iPad is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Works with any MFi-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone and PreSonus AudioBox iTwo
Studio One Artist recording and production software (DAW)
Incredibly easy to learn, Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration while offering features rarely found in entry-level DAWs.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Easily configures to the AudioBox iTwo interface
- Can wirelessly receive files directly from Capture and Capture Duo
- 28 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
PreSonusʼ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with cable
Get your mic collection off to a good start with this professional studio microphone. The versatile large-diaphragm design makes it perfect for recording a wide range of sources including voice, acoustic guitar, percussion, and more.
- Mic-stand adapter
- Cloth carry bag included
Nimbit® Free account to distribute and sell your music
Sell music and merch via the leading direct-to-fan online service.
- Easily manage everything your fans need to stream and buy music, purchase merchandise, plan to attend shows, and follow your career
- Email marketing tool: send news blasts, automate event reminders, and target specific fans
- Artist Profile with photos, bio, events, videos, streaming audio, and more
Mobile-ready Nimbit Calendar: show events, sell tickets, sharing features
For more information please visit www.presonus.com/products/AudioBox-iTwo-Studio.