PreSonus Ships Studio One 3.1
October 6, 2015
Control of Studio 192 mic preamps for all input channels and for any channels that have one of the analog inputs assigned
- Fat Channel processing control for all input channels and for any channels that have an input to which the Fat Channel is assigned
- A Link mode for Studio One’s native Fat Channel plug-in that automatically syncs settings with the Studio 192 Fat Channel for seamless switching
- Studio 192 I/O routing for Studio One 3
- Zero-latency monitoring
The new version also offers a host of features and improvements based on direct customer feedback received since 3.0 was released. One of the biggest additions is that the browser now has a plug-in manager that includes user-definable favorites, a Favorites folder, a Recent plug-ins folder, and the abilities to hide plug-ins and customize the plug-in folder structure. In addition, local plug-in menus ("+" symbol) have been improved for faster navigation.
- A new volume control to parallel effects paths in the Channel editor
- An option to show mixer channel numbers in the Track Controls section
- A button to open Note FX from track controls
- An option to colorize track controls
- Improved Mac OS X 10.11 compatibility
Registered users of Studio One 3.x can update to version 3.1 free from within Studio One or via their My PreSonus accounts.