PreSonus Releases Studio One 2.6.4 Maintenance Update
November 5, 2014
PreSonus® has released Studio One® 2.6.4, which adds the following new features and enhancements:
- Larger recording buffer for improved recording performance
- Recording does not stop when disk is too slow
- Mac® OS X version defaults to 64-bit addressing (switchable to 32-bit)
- Fat Channel plug-in added Stereo mode so that L and R channels are not processed independently
Studio One 2.6.4 fixes the following issues:
- SoundCloud™ login not working
- Color picker in automation dialog not working
- Fat Channel plug-in Compressor curve
Studio One 2.6.4 is required to install and run the PreSonus Studio One Acoustic Drum Loops Add-ons.
Registered Studio One 2.x users can obtain this free update from their My PreSonus account or from within Studio One.