Want to contact Technical Support? Click here.
Or check out our FAQ
We at PreSonus are always in the process of improving our products, and the most important feedback is from our customers. We review all of our feedback and take all suggestions seriously. We would love your input on how we can make our products better. Please be as specific as possible in describing your issue or suggestion. Please remember to let us know the product you are using and an email address where we can contact you if we have questions. Thank you again for helping to make our products better.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I add measures to my score?
- Will I be charged a second time if I need to download previously purchased instruments or bundles?
- What type of files can be imported to Notion for iPad?
- What are the options for the opening, sharing or importing of files into Notion?
- How do I delete items from a score?
- Do I need to leave Notion open to download instruments?
- How do I know what instruments are installed?
- I have no sound during playback.
- Where is my score saved while I am working on it?
- How do I delete a file from the score list?
- How do I change my instrument tuning?
You can delete items from your score a number of different ways:
- Press the “Select” icon in the palette. Use the blue guides to determine the area you would like to delete. Press the “Eraser” icon in the palette.
- Double tap on the screen in the area you’d like to delete items. Use the blue guides to determine the area you would like to delete. Choose either “Delete” or “Clear” to remove the score items. (Delete will remove the notes and measures while “Clear” will only remove the notes)
18011 Grand Bay Court
Baton Rouge, LA 70809 USA