CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND RELATED ISSUES
PreSonus respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work or someone else's has been reproduced in a way that may be deemed as copyright infringement you may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Contact information
- The copyrighted work or works that is being claimed to be infringed upon
- Identify allegedly infringing material
- Link to or location of allegedly infringing material or activity
- Include physical or e-signature of person authorized to act on copyright owner's behalf
- Include a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or law
- Include a statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
As we receive this information we will act quickly to remove or eliminate access to the material. Please be aware, there are penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you can submit a counter notification. If you intend to file a counter notice, please do so immediately. You must provide us with the following information:
- Name, address, telephone number, and physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material that was taken down
- The online location of the material before it was taken down
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, of your good faith belief that the material was taken down due to a mistake or misidentification.
- Consent to the jurisdiction of the appropriate federal district court and to service of process from or on behalf of the person who provided the DMCA takedown notice
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action. This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov.
PreSonus Audio Electronics
Digital Experience Department
18011 Grand Bay Court
Baton Rouge, LA 70809