Dealer Parts and Repairs
- All parts requests must be submitted via the website only.
- Submit a Request using our online system.
- We will evaluate each request.
- Some parts are not available for individual sale and must be installed through our factory service repair process.
- Parts are no longer available for products that have reached end of service, to see a list of products that we no longer service click here.
- International Distributor Support
Customer Repairs and Returns
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
At PreSonus, we take pride in every piece of gear we ship. However, if there is a mistake, and you are located in the USA, please call us immediately, and we will make it right. If you are located outside of the USA, please contact our distributor for your region, and they will make it right. A list of distributors is provided here.
If a product does not seem to be functioning correctly, please contact Technical Support, and we will do our best to help walk you through the problem. Non-USA customers again should contact our distributor for their region.
Warranty or Non-warranty Repair
If you are located in the USA and need to have your unit repaired, please submit an online technical support request to receive a return-authorization number and shipping information. This will enable us to correctly identify your unit and ensure timely repair and return.
Please ship only the unit that needs repair (no cables, power supplies, discs, manuals, etc.), and pack it in the original box and packing material if possible.
You are responsible for shipping your unit to our facility and for insuring the shipment.
Please make sure to write your return-authorization number on the outside of the package. We will return the unit back to you via Federal Express Ground Delivery, prepaid.
Please note that you may void your Limited Warranty if you, or someone other than PreSonus, attempts to repair your PreSonus product.
If you would like to track the progress of your Return Authorization, click here.
End of Service Support Policy
PreSonus can no longer service or support the following discontinued products:
- Blue MAX
- DigiMax 48k/96k & power supply
- DigiMax FS - 6/30/15
- DigiMax LT
- FireBox - 12/31/15
- FirePod/FP10 - 12/31/15
- FireStudio 2626/MSR - 6/30/15
- FireStudio Lightpipe - 6/30/15
- FireStudio Tube - 6/30/15
- Inspire/Inspire GT - 6/30/15
- M80 & power supply
- VXP & digital I/O card
We know you want to get your PreSonus product repaired and returned as quickly as possible. So do we! To check its status, please submit the following information: