Everything you need for recording and producing
Produce multitrack songs, record live shows and podcasts, even do field recording for video or sound effects with this complete, all-PreSonus package.
AudioBox USB: simple, reliable, portable.
Get pro-quality audio in a roadworthy, bus-powered interface.
Perfect for musicians, students, school music labs, churches, and classrooms, the ultra-mobile 2-channel AudioBox USB boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. USB bus-powered, it’s compact, easy to use, ruggedly built, and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording software but also works great with other audio software that supports ASIO or Core Audio.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power for SD7 condenser microphones
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- USB cable included
Studio One Artist makes recording easy.
No other entry-level recording and production software is as easy to use as Studio One® Artist, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output.
Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files and, effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and Audio/MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- With Studio One's Nimbit® connection, you can immediately start selling your music.
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 30 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
Capture the subtle nuances with an M7 microphone.
Record great-sounding vocals and instruments with this side-address, large-diaphragm condenser mic.
Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, due to the very small mass that must be moved by the in-coming sound wave. This means you can capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. From vocals to acoustic guitar recordings, you’ll hear the difference.
Large diaphragm microphones like the M7 tend to “warm up” a sound and are a great choice for recording vocals and for recording instruments when you want a “deep” sound.
The M7 can be phantom powered from the AudioBox USB interface and comes with a mic-stand adapter, nine-foot (three-meter) mic cable, and cloth carry bag.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional monitoring headphones.
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- Storage bag included
Start recording today!
Find AudioBox Studio at your favorite PreSonus dealer