- Easy drag-and-drop workflow
- Drag presets directly to channels
- Drag parts of presets directly to components in the Fat Channel
- Adjust the Fat Channel gate, compressor, and EQ plus the graphic EQ and effects
- Quickly drop entire Scenes to the mixer to instantly load all channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings
- Load effects quickly by simply dragging presets into the GUI
- Use the mouse to quickly assign channels to multiple buses, mute, solo, etc.
- Control Talkback on/off, routing assignments, and Scene recall for hard-drive-based Scenes
- Store and organize presets on your computer, then transfer them to your mixer for that night’s gig
Create presets on the road, store them to the mixer, then drag them to your preset pool the next time you’re connected to
- Reorder presets in mixer memory and in the software to best fit your workflow for each gig
Share presets with friends; drag presets out of the browser and email, IM, or disk-swap presets with other StudioLive
- See all of the most-used parameters on the mixer at once
- See the state of all Fat Channel settings at once
- See all aux mixes at once
- See the current effects and other parameter settings
- View and graphically edit all parametric EQ and compression curves
- View and graphically edit all graphic equalizer settings
- Easily adjust the sound system to the room using Smaart™ Measurement Technology and the StudioLive graphic EQs
- Do time-stamped backups of the entire mixer
- Remote control the StudioLive mixer from an iPad using <StudioLive Remote> software.
- Remote control StudioLive aux mixes using <QMix™> software.
Use the Smaart Spectrograph and RTA to view the sound-system’s frequency response so you can eliminate feedback and
other sonic problems.
- Use the Smaart Room Analysis Wizard to tune your sound system to the room (StudioLive 16.4.2 and 24.4.2 only).
Verify that your StudioLive outputs are routed correctly and are passing signal, using the Smaart Output Check Wizard
(StudioLive 16.4.2 and 24.4.2 only).
Calculate and set the correct amount of delay time between two full-range speaker systems, using the Smaart System Delay
Wizard and the StudioLive’s subgroup-output delays (StudioLive 16.4.2 and 24.4.2 only).