Nimbit Extends Direct-To-Fan Sales and Promotion Platform
April 10, 2013
Nimbit®, a PreSonus® company, today announced a major update to its direct-to-fan sales and promotion platform to enable musicians around the world to sell in their local currencies.
The initial rollout, planned for June 2013, will support the following currencies:
- Australian Dollar
- British Pound Sterling
- Canadian Dollar
- Hong Kong Dollar
- Mexican Peso
- New Zealand Dollar
- Philippine Peso
- Singapore Dollar
- U.S. Dollar
In addition to support for local currencies, Nimbit subscribers will be able to set their storefronts to display in English, French, German, and Spanish.
Support for additional currencies and storefronts in other languages will be introduced as needed to meet customer demand.
“Musicians around the world all need a way to create a supportive relationship with their fans, and that starts with the ability to sell direct,” commented Nimbit co-founder and president Phil Antoniades. “By adding local currencies and native languages to the Nimbit platform, we’re giving them a better way to do that.”
What is Nimbit?
Nimbit provides the easiest way to sell and promote music, merchandise, and tickets to fans on Facebook, Twitter, and your Web site while building a supportive fan base.
- Sell MP3s, CDs, merchandise, and event tickets through beautiful stores for Facebook and your Web site.
- Drive sales and grow your fan base with sharable promotions for Facebook, Twitter, and email that feature music and video players, personal messages, free downloads, and discounts.
- Get additional funding with an in-cart "tip-jar" for purchases and free downloads. One in 20 transactions on Nimbit receive support averaging $7.80.
- Get discovered by selling music on iTunes and getting placement on Spotify.
- Understand your fans and build your business thanks to enhanced analytics and sales reporting.
Musicians around the world are encouraged to sign up for Nimbit today. They can begin setting up their products now and will be able to switch to their native currencies and language in May, when these features are available. Sign up for a free Nimbit subscription today at Nimbit.com.
At launch, the Nimbit back-end dashboard will still display in English. Plans for localization of Nimbit’s administration tools will be announced at a later date.