PreSonus Ships Limited-Edition FS Mobile Studio Bundle
August 29, 2011
Whether you’re a serious recordist or a beginner, our FS Mobile Studio package provides the tools you need for high-fidelity recording. With two matched "pencil" condenser microphones and X/Y stereo bracket included, FS Mobile Studio is great for live recording, multi-track song production, demos, songwriting, podcasting, and field recording for video or sound effects.
This limited-edition bundle is available worldwide at select PreSonus dealers—until the supply runs out!
The FS Mobile Studio bundle includes:
FireStudio Mobile™ FireWire audio and MIDI interface with cables
Compact, lightweight, and built to travel, the bus-powered, 10-in, 6-out FireStudio™ Mobile features six line-level inputs and two mic/instrument inputs with our sweet-sounding, high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers.
- 24-bit resolution, 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 front-panel mic/instrument inputs with Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
- 6 line-level inputs
- MIDI and S/PDIF I/O
- 48V phantom power for SD7 condenser microphones
SD7 high-definition studio condenser microphones (matched pair)
- Cardioid pattern, small-diaphragm “pencil” design
- High-sensitivity, wide dynamic range, 40 Hz-20 kHz response
- Adjustable X/Y stereo bracket maintains correct angle for optimal live stereo recordings using both SD7s
- 10' / 3m cables and cloth carry bags included
Studio One™ Artist recording and production software
Studio One™ Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 25 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Compatible with Mac® and Windows®
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced, yet powerful bass punch.
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response