PreSonus Releases Logic and Logic Express FaderPort Beta Drivers
February 28, 2008
The new functionality includes mix/edit/transport window view, write and latch automation as well as overall improved performance.
The FaderPort is a desktop USB automation and transport controller for computer recording that puts the feel, vibe and efficiency back into music recording and production. The FaderPort is loaded with a high-quality 100mm touch-sensitive motorized long throw fader to give the user the feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing automation. The FaderPort also provides complete transport control to quickly and efficiently work in any digital audio workstation. In addition to the new Logic beta native driver, the FaderPort has native drivers for Pro Tools, Sonar, Cubase, Nuendo and Digital Performer. The FaderPort is compatible in both Windows XP/Vista and Mac Tiger/Leopard operating systems.
- Touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
- Dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
- 1024 steps of resolution
- Pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out
- Compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer and more
The new FaderPort drivers are available by clicking here