FireStudio Lightpipe Now Shipping
June 19, 2008
The PreSonus FireStudio Lightpipe is a 24-bit/96k ADAT light pipe to FireWire computer recording system for both PC and Macintosh computer systems. The FireStudio Lightpipe allows you to convert up to 32 channels of ADAT optical light pipe input/output to FireWire providing a multi-channel computer interface for digital mixers, AD/DA converters or ADAT recorders. FireStudio Lightpipe features JetPLL jitter elimination technology for ultra tight synchronization and improved imaging and clarity along with a 34x4 DSP matrix mixer allowing you to create dual zero-latency monitor mixes. Fast-acting input/output LED meters are located on the front panel for quick and easy visual monitoring of all signals.
“The FireStudio Lightpipe is a perfect solution for live recording,” says PreSonus VP of Sales and Marketing Rick Naqvi. “A club or church can directly interface it with a digital mixer or use four DigiMax's to interface it with an analog mixer to effortlessly record every performance.”Features
- 24-bit/96K FireWire (IEEE 1394) interface
- Word Clock I/O
- MIDI I/O
- JetPLL Jitter Elimination Technology
- Balanced TRS Stereo main outputs with volume control
- Headphone amplifier with volume control
- Dual SMUX for 16 channels at 96k over ADAT
- Fast-acting LED input metering
- 34 x 4 mixer matrix
- Mac OSX, Windows XP and Vista32 compatible
- Works with Cubase, Logic, Nuendo, Sonar and many others.