Shane and Shane PreSonus Sound Workshop—Deer Park, TX
December 8, 2013 4:30pm - December 8, 2013 5:30pm
AN EXCLUSIVE, BEHIND-THE-SCENES LOOK AT HOW SHANE & SHANE AND PHIL WICKHAM ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PRESONUS® ACTIVE INTEGRATION MIXERS AND PA SPEAKERS.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance for worship leaders and sound techs to learn how pros get concert quality audio in a church environment. For FREE!
In this one-hour presentation, Shane and Shane sound engineer Travis Brockway will show you:
- Microphone placement techniques for both groups
- “Shooting the Room” with Smaart® and StudioLive Remote for iPad
- Virtual Soundcheck with Capture 2 and the StudioLive 32.4.2AI mixer
- How he uses the StudioLive AI double Fat Channel signal processors
- Loading and storing presets from Virtual StudioLive
- How Shane, Shane, and Phil use QMix™ to control their in-ear monitor system
…and take questions from the audience.
Click here to register: http://shaneworkshop.presonus.com/