Make your opinion heard in the PreSonus “Why I Switched” video contest!
We are so PROUD of you guys. We’ve had a lot of people move over from their old DAW to Studio One, and every day we’re sent links to incredible recordings and productions created by our incredibly talented clientele. The proof is in the jambo: You guys love Studio One, and we couldn’t be more appreciative. While we talk a long mile about Studio One’s productivity-enhancing workflow, killer free updates, and overall ease-of-use, we wanna hear what YOU have to say about Studio One. So, we’re listening.
Specifically, we want videos. Lots and lots of videos! We’re incentivizing this with a pretty sweet giveaway; the video chosen by the PreSonus crew as the great big winner will receive a StudioLive 16.0.2! And if the winner isn’t already running Studio One 2.5 Professional, we’ll upgrade ya. How’s that sound?
So, here’s what we’re lookin’ for:
- Create a video detailing why you left your old DAW for Studio One. It’s OK to say what DAW it was.
- Be specific about why you switched.
- Be mindful of the YouTube generation’s attention span. Keep it around 1:30. Videos that are too long won’t qualify for entry.
- Upload the video to YouTube, and make sure it’s set to be publicly viewable.
- Submit your link at Facebook.com/PreSonus. All fields are required. Submit by July 8 to qualify.
- That’s it! You’re entered! Vote for your favorite video from July 9- July 22, and encourage your friends to do the same!
Here’s what we’re NOT lookin’ for:
- Nudity, profanity, violence, or any content that YouTube would remove your video over.
- Videos that are too long. Keep it around 1:30, please.
- “I like Studio One, AND NOW HERE’S MY BAND CHECK US OUT WE’LL BE PLAYING AT THE HOQIUAM SENIOR CENTER ON SATURDAY.” Stay on-topic.
- If you use music in the video, it must be your own. No cover songs.
- Film school projects/Oscar Contenders. You don’t need a Director of Photography, Hair & Makeup department, or Final Cut Pro to win.
The winner will receive a StudioLive 16.0.2, and a free upgrade to Studio One Professional 2.5. If you’re already running Studio One Pro 2.5, we can hook you up with the PreSonus product of your choice as long as it’s under $300.
Our favorite videos from those submitted will be compiled into a best-of “Why I Switched” video that will be available on ourYouTube Channel shortly after the submission deadline has passed. All video content submitted becomes the property of PreSonus Audio Electronics. Winner will be announced on or around July 25, 2013.
Full lawyer-appeasing legalese can be found here.