We’re Hiring a Program Manager!
If you think you’re qualified for this job and are in/willing to relocate to the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Job Opportunities or fax to (225) 216-9621 (ATTN: Job Opportunities).
The Program Manager is the glue that makes products happen at PreSonus. Whether working with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Software Development, Industrial Design, or Marketing, the Program Manager leads cross-functional teams to deliver market leading and award-winning PreSonus products from interfaces to digital mixing consoles to preamps and more.
The Program Manager manages the schedule for a program from early concept to mass production, developing the operational expense budget, identifying development bottlenecks and responding with solutions to overcome them, and organizes activities across the Company to get product out the door. This position is the pulse of the Company.
The position is located in Baton Rouge, LA that features low cost of living, vibrant arts and food culture, an active live music community, and the Sportsman’s Paradise that is Louisiana. The ideal Program Management candidate exhibits a strong work ethic during the initial phases of product conception and development. Come join us in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and work with international colleagues in Asia and Germany. We will accommodate visits and interviews here in Baton Rouge, LA. We look forward to meeting you!
- Work with Product Management to define strategy and requirements, lead cross-functional development teams from design through delivery, and mange the timelines for projects
- Hold regular team meetings, develop agendas, capture meeting minutes including decisions made, action items, and notes. Follow-up on action items
- Regularly communicate with senior management on status, risks and change management
- Develop new products, manage sustaining engineering and technology platform efforts to meet product line growth objectives
- Develop and management development of phase documentation including Marketing, Engineering, and Requirements documents.
- Calculate costs, labor, perform Bill of Materials analysis and calculate margins with cross functional teams in order to understand business cases for programs managed
The ideal candidate for this role must have extensive experience in defining projects and programs, managing schedules and deploying new products, interacting effectively with cross-functional roles throughout a company, coordinating efforts to scope, performing cost / benefit analysis for features and communicating results throughout the organization.
- A strong background in electronics is required, ideally in a consumer technology product related industry such as consumer electronics or professional audio
- Experienced in whole product development process of electronics or PC products from concept to mass production.
- Specific experience in audio products is considered a “plus”.
- Experience in Phase Gate Product Development processes is required.
- Experience in program management with overseas manufacturing, strong handling skills in manufacturing, quality control issues, testing and qualification requirements, material and logistics
- Creative thinker who is a demonstrated leader with superior analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented: the candidate has a demonstrated ability to drive the timely delivery of products
- Organized: can track multiple efforts across multiple departments with differing levels of complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Strong project management and presentation skills are required
- Cost, schedule and inventory control experience
- Strong negotiation and influential management skills
- PMP Certification – in process or completed is considered a “plus”
- Strong capabilities in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Experience – 3-5+ years in Program Management is required
- Education – Degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical , Software or Mechanical) or Computer Science; and MS or MBA is preferred
Benefits: Standard PreSonus-provided Benefits, including participation in the PreSonus 401(k) plan, fully paid health and dental insurance for you, with the ability to add your spouse or other direct family members at a competitive rate.
Please send resume or inquiries to email@example.com ATTN: Job Opportunities or fax to (225) 216-9621 (Attn: Job Opportunities).